Our 7-month old teddy Graham just celebrated his first Halloween. He didn't mind wearing his costume, but he hated the process of putting it on. I'm not surprised about that. These days he hates to be restrained for things he finds annoying (diaper changes, sitting for long periods of time at a restaurant table, outfit changes, etc). On Friday night, our little bear made his debut for Fall Fest at church. He was underwhelmed. He and I weren't lucky in the cake walk, but he did get a balloon to take home. Graham is interested in balloons. He's been gazing at my "Happy Anniversary" balloon for weeks, and the curly ribbon tied to it makes it that much better!Graham has only been crawling for a little over a week now, but he's not stopping there... he is learning to pull himself up into a standing position! So far he's only done this completely on his own in the crib (scary!). Drew and I had just lowered his mattress to the middle level, and the next day when I put him down for a nap, I looked at the video monitor and saw him standing there with his hands on the edge! It made me so nervous that I couldn't do anything until I saw that he had finally plopped back down to sleep. I think he uses the bumper to crawl upward until he can reach the rail. He's really keeping us on our toes now!
I didn't think it was possible, but he keeps getting cuter!
ReplyDelete